Happy New Year.새해 복 많이 받으세요 (Saehae bok manhi badeuseyo!). Xin Nian Kuai Le. Akemashite Omedetou! Maligayang/Manigong Bagong Taon 🙂
Happy New Year to everyone ^_^ I’m in the mood to provide a look back into what happened to my fandom/drama life last 2009 🙂 (in no particular order)…..
K P O P
1. I became KPOP addicted (not in all aspect, but still, KPOP became a big part of my 2009)
2. KPOP invaded the Philippines TT. HAHA. & when it did, I found myself distancing myself from KPOP (well, at least this past few weeks, and I think it’ll last for some time)
3. I got to see SHINee perform live & also experienced the feeling of stalking their bus! (p.s. TaeMin you owe me bigtime, if ever SHINee will visit the Philippines again, you should definitely come ^^)
4. 2009 = SHINHWA year for me, haha, 2009 was the year where I learned that Shinhwa will forever be my #1 fav. kpop group 🙂
TV / Drama
As oppose to the title of my blog, I’m not that updated with the latest dramas, unlike others who watch whatever new show is airing (why is it that I’m always busy?), what I watch are shows that interest me & I learned that I’m more of the type who watches dramas a year (or 2 or 3) after its release, so now all that will be included in this, are the dramas I’ve seen of 2009 & can I add a drama of 2008? lol
1. There was Shining Inheritance. Though I can say that it didn’t became one of my favorite dramas of all time, but still it left a deep impact on me. Through this show, I became a fan of Lee Seung Gi. & it was the longest drama I’ve seen.
2. You’re Beautiful. This topped my drama list of 2009. And it has been added to my favorites list. Who wouldn’t love A.N. Jell? (Hwang Taekyung!)
3. Autumn’s Concerto. This is slowly making its way on my most favorite list. & its still airing, my goodness, I wonder what will be its effect on me this 2010 (btw, Episode 14 will be the most intense episode so far, well, I hope it’ll be). & Vanness Wu, i love you.
4. Last Scandal of my Life/Last Romance – though it was aired last 2008, but I’d only seen it this 2009, and honestly, it is one of the best dramas I’ve seen, yes it didn’t became my favorite but it is one of the best dramas out there (story and acting wise).
5. One Night and Two Days – hahahahahaha. I decided to watch this because of Lee Seung Gi, starting from Mr. Heodang’s first appearance (2007?) up to the present (I still have a few recent episodes to catch up on), this show has brought me tears, laughter and lots of crazy moments, it’s undeniably the best reality/variety show ever, haha. After watching a handful of episodes, I found myself not only liking Seung Gi but the rest of the gang as well (which brings me back, I should make a proper review of this show).
There you go, I noticed, I haven’t watch a single Japanese Drama this year (at least those that aired in 2009), gyaaaa, I’m such a loser. And I haven’t seen a lot of dramas, honestly, there are a lot of dramas which I still need to finish, and I hope I’ll be able to do so this 2010 (thing is that, I became too preoccupied with kpop that I neglected my drama needs).
MIRIKA’s TOP PEOPLE of 2009.
Shinhwa. Lee Minwoo. Lee Sung Gi. Jang Geun Suk. Vanness Wu.
no explanations needed. These guys had made my 2009 memorable. LOL. (arranged in chronological order, though Van’s case is special)